Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Perfectly primped.

Exciting news, I am back online at home - hence two posts in one day (opps it's after midnight so not the same day!). And somehow I managed to find my way onto a new site called Primped that has loads of great hair & beauty images. At first I was just looking for hair inspiration because I’m due for a cut (OK, overdue for a cut) ... but then as I browsed the images I had to put together a post on this.

Because it’s an Australian site there are more Aussie beauties and fashion shows than you’d find on other sites, which I must admit I quite like. Great commentary on the pics, and I quickly realised trhat they play favourites – one of which is January Jones. Being a Mad Men fan I’m OK with that.
Inspiration for my next visit to the hairdresser, both the balayage and cut...



I’m going through a middle part stage, I get a little stick about this from a colleague who thinks that women should avoid the centre part, but based on these pics I think that I’m onto something...






Special occasion hair – the Jennifer Love Hewitt look is the most likely for me...




Just generally hair styling that I like...






 
Then there’s the make-up looks that I thought were worth bookmarking.

I never knew that pink shadow makes green eyes pop, but as K Stew proves it does.

All images via primped.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment