Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TV ratings.

A show that is actually on TV at the moment is Parenthood. I’ve quite liked the first two episodes, it’s a nice ensemble cast, but I have to admit I like it because of the movie. I like to compare and contrast the TV characters with their movie counterparts. Looking at last night's ratings though it's a little disappointing to see that it's struggling.


Yahoo7
We used to have the movie on video tape when I was younger and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen it. There are so many storylines going on and it’s entertaining on a number of levels, I saw it again just recently and I remembered everything but seeing it again different things made more sense to me now.


via media.avclub.com
Universal via blogs.chron.com
I have always watched a shed load of TV and movies, from when I was much younger until now. I don’t actually think it’s a bad thing for a child to spend a lot of time watching TV – the key is what they’re watching. Sure I also watched absolute crap, but some of my shows that I watched for entertainment were actually educational. I remember multiple flashbacks to SeaQuest DSV during senior Biology. But what I remember learning from Parenthood is what an amalgam is.
via zuguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment